Where the Best Poker Room Reviews and Poker Promotions Are

If you would have told me 2 years ago that I'll be playing poker regularly now and even make money of it, I would have laughed in your face and walked away. There was nothing that connected me to cards or poker, me and gambling? No way!

That is until something opened my eyes and I realized poker is not gambling at all, it's a game of strategy, psychology and a little luck but if you master the first two aspects you'll be a great player and you will earn money.

It was 2002 when poker became so televised and covered by all networks that I've decided to take an interest in this game and I'm glad I did. I read some books, learned from the pros themselves by watching them play on tournament, cash games and even online and little by little I started playing, building my bankroll until I was able to play myself for large amounts of money and win. But I didn't know where to start at first and where it's best to signup, so I am here to help you out a bit if you're thinking of diving into the game of poker - here are just a few tips on how to choose a poker room:

1) Poker Room Reviews - Search the internet for reviews about different poker rooms. The idea here besides the review itself is that the more sites cover a specific poker room, the more it is famous and trustworthy (according the the review as well of-course). It means it's a known poker room and it is featured in many other sites and reviews, so you may want to signup there.

2) Poker Promotions - Look for poker rooms that have various poker promotions. That means they have great promotions that update from time to time, that offer bonuses or very interesting features to their players, that means these rooms are creative and have money to share with you.

3) Know Your Bankroll - This was supposed to be the first point I guess since it's the most important one. Always play on amounts of money you can afford to lose. That means that if you lost it nothing happened and you're safe and secured. It may take some time to build your bankroll at first but better safe than sorry. I started slow and it took me some time but now I play for big money so don't be greedy - be smart. Play for low amount at first and build your bankroll slowly and safely. Look for rooms that allow small stake rooms, some even offer $0.01/$0.02 and don't underestimate these amounts, I tell you from experience, they will rise later.

Followers